introduction - Honda Vultus Forum

post #1 of 4 Old 06-09-2017, 07:01 PM Thread Starter

Smile introduction

Hello, I'm Paul Jackson, just registered for the forum, don't own an NM4 yet but anticipating buying one soon, providing I can find one where I am. I'm getting older and arthritic and am looking for a motorcycle with without a clutch, so when riding in traffic I don't have to constantly stay on the clutch. presently driving '05 DL650, and '13 FJR 1300 alternating bikes weekly. Mc is my principle means of transportation, and El Paso has very good motorcycling weather most of the time. This is one of the few times you'll hear from me, as I am usually a very quiet person.
post #2 of 4 Old 06-09-2017, 09:48 PM

Garage
Welcome to the Forum, Paul. This place is quite a repository of information on everything NM4. We hope you find what you're looking for here.
post #3 of 4 Old 06-09-2017, 10:35 PM

Garage
Welcome.

Get your dealer working on getting one. They are pretty rare and hard to find.

Other options are the CTX700 and the NC700X. Both bikes use the exact same engine and drive, but different chassis setup. The CTX is more a cruiser and the NC is styled as an adventure bike. Be aware, some of them can come with a manual transmission and some do not have ABS brakes.

2015 NM4. took delivery on Sept 13, 2014

Mods: homemade bracket for topcase, modified NC700S center stand, rear brake at left hand using Silver Wing master cylinder, Amps Rugged Mount 12v GPS charger/mount, USB power at handlebars, Hot Grips heated grips, Clearwater Glenda LED driving lights, SAE power port, Mo-Door hidden garage opener, Custom seat foam and gel pad with hot weather top pad.

post #4 of 4 Old 06-10-2017, 02:07 AM

Garage
Welcome Paul.
Your going to enjoy the NM4 when you get one, particularly the six speed DCT (double clutch transmission) with manual paddle shift, automatic drive and automatic sport modes.
Loads of great information and people here.
Blain

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Vultus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Random Question

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page