Availability of the 2018 Model NM4 - Honda Vultus Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By MTVic

post #1 of 5 Old 05-04-2017, 09:20 AM Thread Starter

Cool Availability of the 2018 Model NM4

Hi Guys,

Looking to ride again after a 20 year hiatus. Really have my heart set on this bike even though I have never seen one in person. Live on Long Island in New York.

Does anybody have ANY information about the Availability of the 2018's? I have been to every Honda dealer on long island and called them in NJ and CT and can't get a straight answer. I also called Honda Powersports in CA directly. All i know for sure is they are supposed to be available "next month."

It's driving me crazy not being able to get a straight answer on this, or even getting to see one in the flesh!

If anybody has the inside scoop or has one on Long Island they would love to show off, or contacts with reputable dealers, please i'm all ears.

Thank You in Advance
post #2 of 5 Old 05-04-2017, 09:28 PM

Garage
What I did back in 2014 is put down $200 and waited. I knew when it came in, I had first dibs. Checked it out and finalized the deal. Don't wait. We have no idea how many will come in or if this will be the last hurrah.

2015 NM4. took delivery on Sept 13, 2014

Mods: homemade bracket for topcase, modified NC700S center stand, rear brake at left hand using Silver Wing master cylinder, Amps Rugged Mount 12v GPS charger/mount, USB power at handlebars, Hot Grips heated grips, Clearwater Glenda LED driving lights, SAE power port, Mo-Door hidden garage opener, Custom seat foam and gel pad with hot weather top pad.

post #3 of 5 Old 05-07-2017, 11:04 AM

Huntington Beach Honda is one of the flagship Honda MC dealerships in the US. They would know. http://hbhonda.com/

post #4 of 5 Old 05-07-2017, 08:04 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitblue View Post
Huntington Beach Honda is one of the flagship Honda MC dealerships in the US. They would know. http://hbhonda.com/
That's right across the street from my house!
post #5 of 5 Old 05-09-2017, 05:00 PM

Been thinking of giving up riding. Have a Victory Cross Country Tour, a little big for me but a great ride. Found a used NM4 and I'm in love with riding all over again... Need memory foam in seat though, easy fix, since i just road 3 hours on the Blue Ridge, NC

Incredible bike for under 55mph riding, particularly if you have short legs.
Gizmo likes this.

Mike
2016 NM4, parts ordered!
other: 2012 Victory CCT

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Vultus Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Random Question

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page